Sweet chilli prawn stir-fry
- 250g sushi-grade tuna
- 2 tbsp very finely grated ginger
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp light soy sauce
- 3 spring onions, finely sliced
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 15-20 rice crackers or other toast-style crackers
- 1 tbsp black and white sesame seeds, to garnish
- Using a very sharp knife, carefully cut the raw tuna into small cubes.
- Place the tuna into a mixing bowl and add the ginger, sesame oil, soy sauce, and chopped spring onions. Mix well.
- Just before serving, stir in the lime juice. Place a spoonful of the tuna tartare mix on each of the crackers.
- Garnish with a sprinkling of sesame seeds and serve immediately.
Recipe © Love Seafood | https://www.loveseafood.co.uk
These Asian-style tuna tartare bites are a fantastic small dish to serve guests over the winter festivities.
One for the sushi-lovers, this tuna tartare is incredibly simple to make, and packed with fresh Asian-style flavours – ideal to help bring on better living.
Love Seafood is focusing on how seafood can Bring on Better Living, showcasing how easy and tasty seafood is to cook at home. It’s simple, budget-friendly and encourages consumers from across the UK to bring more balance into their diets with a high-protein seafood option.
Shop your local fishmonger for a great choice of sustainably sourced seafood and for more recipe inspiration, visit www.loveseafood.co.uk.