Mexican-style crab bites
- 200g white crab meat
- ½ bag (approx) Old El Paso Tortilla Bowls
- Juice of 1 lime
- Zest of ½ lime
- ½ tsp cumin
- ½ to 1 tbsp Cholula or other hot sauce
- 30g coriander, finely chopped
- 1 red chilli, finely chopped
- In a large mixing bowl, add the crab, cumin, lemon juice and zest, hot sauce, chopped coriander and chopped chillies (keeping a few for garnish).
- Spoon a little of the crab mixture into each tortilla cup, and garnish with a little chopped chilli.
Recipe © Love Seafood | https://www.loveseafood.co.uk
These easy peasy crab bites from Love Seafood are packed with Mexican flavours to add some spice to your festive celebrations.
They’ll be the star of the show when you serve these to your guests and the added bonus is that they’re super quick and simple to make – helping you all to bring on better living.
Using tortilla cups from Old El Paso is the perfect hack, saving time and adding that extra crunch! This recipe should make 24 crab bites.
Love Seafood is focusing on how seafood can Bring on Better Living, showcasing how easy and tasty seafood is to cook at home. It’s simple, budget-friendly and encourages consumers from across the UK to bring more balance into their diets with a high-protein seafood option.
Shop your local fishmonger for a great choice of sustainably sourced seafood and for more recipe inspiration, visit www.loveseafood.co.uk.