Four Scottish golf courses have been named as the most Instagrammable in the UK.
New research from Jura Watches has revealed the most Instagrammable golf clubs in the UK, having based their findings on the most hashtags from each course.
But incredibly, there’s no sign of the home of golf, St Andrews! Scottish Field reckons golfers there are spending more time with their clubs than their cameras!
James Sellors, director of Jura Watches, said: ‘Upgrading your golf game isn’t always about spending hours at the driving range. The right golfing watch can serve as something of a personal caddie – able to help you improve your swing and your game.
‘There are numerous golf watches on the market at a range of prices, but generally, the watch will locate where you are on the green and calculate how far you have to go, alongside various other performance improving factors and trackers.
‘There are some fantastic golf courses across the whole of the UK for anyone looking to test out there, so we wanted to find a list of the most popular to help people get going and get golfing.’
These courses are perfect for those looking for somewhere to test a new watch!
The op 10 most Instagrammable golf courses in the UK are:
1. Carnoustie, Angus, 43,205
2. Lough Erne, Country Fermanagh, Northern Ireland,
3. Royal Portrush, Country Antrim, Northern Ireland, 12,754.
4. Royal Birkdale, Southport, 11,162.
5. Muirfield Golf Course, East Lothian, 10,852.
6. Alwoodley Golf Club, Leeds, 9473.
7. St George’s Hill, Weybridge, 8925.
8. Royal Troon, South Ayrshire, 8826.
9. Trump Turnberry, South Ayrshire, 8419.
10. Celtic Manor, Newport, Wales. 7932.
For more information visit https://www.jurawatches.co.uk/