Mexican-style crab bites
- 1 tin of mackerel in a spicy tomato or chilli sauce
- 250g pack of ready-to-heat Mexican-style rice
- 1 avocado, stone removed and sliced
- ½ red onion, finely diced
- ½ can black beans, rinsed and drained
- Handful of lettuce leaves
- Handful of cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 lime, cut into quarters
- Prepare the rice according to the pack instructions, then divide between two bowls.
- Arrange all the ingredients in the bowls according to your preference. Give everything a good squeeze of lime juice – and remember to spoon over any tasty sauce that’s left in the tin!
Recipe © Love Seafood | https://www.loveseafood.co.uk
Looking for some lunchtime inspiration that will leave you feeling satisfied?
Look no further than Love Seafood’s recipe for homemade mackerel burrito bowls. Ready in no time and packed full of flavour, these burrito bowls are guaranteed to impress.
Packed with omega-3 rich mackerel, fibre-rich beans and lots of veggies these are a sure fire way to help you bring on better living.
Love Seafood is focusing on how seafood can Bring on Better Living, showcasing how easy and tasty seafood is to cook at home. It’s simple, budget-friendly and encourages consumers from across the UK to bring more balance into their diets with a high-protein seafood option.
Shop your local fishmonger for a great choice of sustainably sourced seafood and for more recipe inspiration, visit www.loveseafood.co.uk.